Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 23: Ever had one of those days?


 I was just driving along ... no doubt on my way to somewhere important.  Then I noticed a strange sight ahead ...




What? Surely not?  A dog wearing sunglasses? 
I know this is Orange County and we're considered
a little strange, but ...




No way!  I'll get closer.  Surely someone is setting this up?




No one in the back, and clearly this dog is happy.  
You can see the dog smiling, right?




At this point, said dog looks at me as if to say "What? Hey lady, you're the one taking a picture of a dog while you are driving, 
and you think I'm strange"?  Another day in LaLaland.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!

jacki long said...


Thanks Marilyn! You know I gor confirmation today from Dawn Torres, who had also seen the sunglass dog! ;o)