Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 50: So a blog post needs a title?


Wouldn't you think by day 50,  I would be further along?


Luckily for me, I have a talented friend.
I met Marilyn in one of my classes years ago. 
She brought a picture of a dog to collage, and she did.



And we have been friends ever since.



Marilyn has a blog,  knowledge,  followers and
she can type! I have none of those skills. 
But, we have play dates and she helps me. 





With all the necessary tools,  she has a great space.




I know I like to see where artists work ... do you?




You'll find Marilyn here ...



And, today I learned that a blog needs a title.
Who knew? So, part of my homework is to
go back to Day 1 -49 and add titles.
I learned other things too, but first the titles.




2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I think you meant to say a blog post needs a title. Thanks so much for posting pics of my studio and me. I'm very flattered. And around here flattery will get you everywhere.....another playdate?
xoxo

jacki long said...


Oh thanks! I did mean that, and thanks for helping me know that. I have fixed it. Another play date?
Yes please!