Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 41: How quick can I do a blog post?




It's 10:08.  I want to leave home by 11 AM.  
I still need to pack.






I am just going 7 miles for a min-vacation with 4 dogs.
I don't have dogs, but I get my fix with these guys.
Pictures tomorrow.




So I just pulled out a little artwork to post, 
and since nobody reads this anyway...




I am taking "Sisters3" to work on, this is how it looks now.
I want it done for HBAL on Wednnesday. 
I hope it co-operates.


I'll come home tomorrow for Day 42. 10:35 AM




2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love your lady. She has the most expressive eyes. And of course the purple hair........charming.

jacki long said...


Thanks Marilyn!
She is one of my sketchbook faces and seemed to be what I needed. I haven't worked on "sister4" yet, maybe this evening?