Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 45: I missed class!


I hate it when my work gets in the way of my day class.




The Drama Sisters are ready.

Their faces needed work!
Better?

"Sisters 3" ready after slight cosmetic surgery ...  (right is final)




And above "Sisters 4",  which I started on Sunday.



And this is "Sisters 4" at 10 AM.




And, at noon.




And by 2PM I was agonizing about the background, 
but starting on it anyway. I almost left it white.




Meet "Sisters 4". I am quite attached to these ladies.
I have used sewing patterns before in collages, 
but never as the source for shading.
I am happy.



4 comments:

Karen&Jack said...

I do like sisters 4,the patterns make for interesting color and designs!

jacki long said...


Thanks Karen
I like 4 the best too. Time consuming, but a different look for me. Thanks for stopping by.

Tyler Kerce said...

Jacki, Sisters 3 turned out great! Just between the last two versions you posted, they somehow came to life.

jacki long said...


Thank You Tyler!
They had to have some facial surgery at the end, but whatever works, right? Thanks for your comment. ;oD