Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 71: Blah, blah, blah ...



In all chaos there is a cosmos, 
in all disorder a secret order. - Carl Jung

What?




Okay, I am on Pinterest. (http://pinterest.com/jlonginc/)
but beware, this is a computerized form of "crack"!





I was having a hard day today. Not a sloth day, hard!
After two hours of errands, I checked my e-mail and saw 
that Nenz Nook had started following me on Pinterest. She/he
 had repinned a bunch of mine, I decided to check out her/his. 
I don't usually look at the food boards, but I saw Quinoa!


      
Lemon Quinoa Avocado Cilantro Chickpea Salad
Quinoa banana bread




  Checking someone's board, you know quickly if you're interested.
Nenz Nook, from Canada,  and I would get along well. 

Edo period kintsugi

shinobu hashimoto: studio tenstone
  


When you see something that fits on your board, 
you can "repin" it on yours.



Robert Kushner - Blue Nile Pink Lotus


        
Emitting Winter/HAYASHI Takahiko

All of the images shown are gleaned from Nenz Nook.
We share similar likes, and others can share from us.



 Bougainvillea by Jen's Photography

  
    
Orange peel fungus
Everything from food to jokes, photography to Art.


ecusymposium.wordpress.com


dreamatolleperry.blogspot.com
As usual, I had no idea what today's blog would be.
I will close with a smile ...


piccsy.com





2 comments:

TK said...

Your smile of the day is funny but also very thought-provoking! It reminds me of a blog I discovered recently that you might like. The man who writes it is unbelievably smart, and each day's post is a perspective on life that takes the form of an aphorism or a paradox. It's good late-night reading!

http://www.brianjaystanley.com/aphorisms/against-living-in-the-present

jacki long said...

Thanks TK!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
and thanks for the recommendation of Mr. Stanley's blog. I hope you'll come again.