Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 72: Just random "stuff" ...



I often type in a title and then try to compose a blog to fit. 
Today, I don't have a clue.
I'll look through my i-photos and try to find something for you.
How about ...




What? You don't take pictures of your eggs?
Even when they have these great colors?
Okay then, how about ...




This is a close-up of a really big collage that I will probably
white-wash and make a painting for Zack's birthday.




A random journal page ...




and another ...




and,  a "toon paint" from my i-pad.




And finally, a little humor. 
I took this.  I think it's funny.
Can't get more random than that?


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I see you're starting a new face collage. I want to see when you have more done. Looks like it will be another winner!

jacki long said...

It's a big one, 36 x 36" , but over worked and is headed for a gesso bath soon. Thanks for commenting.