Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 100! And, Happy Birthday!




100 days today for this little blog. And ...


The last day to enter the shameless blog contest
See Day 97 for how.


On Day 80 I mentioned Aunt Martha and Aunt Vonda.
Well today is Aunt Martha's birthday.




Aunt Martha was third oldest of the five Beatty girls.
Fifth oldest of the ten Beatty children. She was my 
Mom's big sister and guardian angel throughout her life.





Aunt Martha was a teacher. She married Uncle Jerry.




Uncle Jerry, Aunt Martha, Grandma Beatty, Aunt Geneva.






















A strong, spiritual lady,
generous with a wonderful 
sense of humor.  In my mind, 
a saint in disguise.
She affected so many lives.
She made the world better.






A teacher for 40 years,  Artist,  Red Cross volunteer, 
kind, hard-working, and an inspiration to her nieces
Donna, Katha, Nancy, namesake Martha Mae and me.


Happy Birthday Aunt Martha!
I love and miss you so.



1 comment:

Erin said...

Sweet....I miss her giggle.