Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 107: A 360 tour, almost ...


Everyday I am baffled.
I committed to do a daily blog. That's the easy part.
Coming up with a subject daily is challenging.
Looking around my studio for ideas, in pure desperation, 
and I decided on a 360 degree (almost) tour.
So, here goes ...

















taken from my desk chair ... bills and all.



Behind me, the left corner area.



Directly left, semi-organized. I didn't clean up.



I need a days notice to close that door.



More stuff. Too much stuff.



This is a Brian Andreas angel, that flies above it all. 
It says ...



for some reason, that speaks to me.



My view to my right ...



and further right ...



I have a little sign above that describes my mess ...





Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

Karen&Jack said...

I enjoyed your tour,too much has been made of perfectly organized,pristine spaces,I like yours!

jacki long said...

Thanks Karen!
It's a very small space and requires moving stuff in order to work.
Erin says it makes her "itch"! At some point, she turned into Martha Stewart! ;o)

Marilyn said...

You go, Jacki. Looks pretty clean and neat to me.

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn, but not compared to your Studio 274!
That;s my goal! ;o)