Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 175: Out with the old ...



Well not exactly out, but put aside ...
Back on Day 39 Tyler bought me this journal.
It's an old book, repurposed into a journal.




I love it and filled it by the end of 2012.



I am well into a new larger version to start 2013



but I thought I would show you a few of the pages



... from this finished journal,



before I put it up on the shelf.



Nothing great, but just a few 



collages, mostly made from ...



... whatever is handy.



Sort of doodling, with torn paper.



 I like parts of some ... and all of others.




Just like real life.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is so lustrous, it looks effortless and I would love to see more of it.

XOXO Brandy

jacki long said...

Yea Brandy!
Thanks so much for commenting, I know they don't make it easy, but I so appreciate your time and efforts.
You did it! ;o)

Marilyn said...

I love your journaling. You are so talented, and....so prolific. I wish I could be as disciplined. Looking forward to next week. I will just be coming off my detox program.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Marilyn, that does mean a lot to me, coming from you, as I really respect your opinion. See you Tuesday @ 12:30. ;o)

Judy Todd said...

You are so creative, Jackie! It always amazes me how you can make something interesting and beautiful out of anything -- as you say, sort of the way you approach life.

Judy Todd said...

You are so creative, Jackie! It always amazes me how you can make something interesting and beautiful out of anything -- as you say, sort of the way you approach life.

jacki long said...

Wow! Judy! Thank you so much for a huge compliment that I will treasure, especially on those many days when there are no comments. And to receive this from you, who I really admire, WOW! Thank you.