Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 195: Logos are me?



I had a job to get done today.
I worked on it, and the Day194 blogand then ... 
I started playing!

I am a member of Eastside.  A group of 8 artists.
We take turns teaching a 5 hour monthly workshop.
Mine, above, is coming up on February 13th.



Since "logos are me", I started playing.

Each one gave ideas for another ...





and another ...




 I would never post a client's logo/property.
But these are unsolicited, so just for fun.




So I thought it might be interesting to show the process?





I only offer client's three choices initially.





Can you pick three?


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

4, 5 and 7. Guess I like the red. Nice work, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn, I love your comments.
Are you attending the collage workshop next Wednesday? You are the only one not to rsvp so far.
I hope you can make it?