Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 197: Ever ride a zebra?






   A few days ago I got on a zebra!


The FREE Carousel, at the Great Park, Irvine

But a man said his son only rides the zebra,
so I moved on to the horse!

The FREE Carousel, at the Great Park, Irvine


Who doesn't like a carousel?

The FREE Carousel, at the Great Park, Irvine


And, at theGreat ParkIrvine ... it's free!




























The dazzling lights, the atmosphere, the music.




You can ride the cat and fish ...




the thoughtful ostrich ...




the fierce tiger ...




the joyful reindeer ...




the insightful panda ... and more, waiting for you.









You can go from sad to happy with the right ride.




A regal steed ...




even a cheerful pig?




It's just irresistible.




A blur of happiness!
Get thee to the carousel.



2 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Hi Jacki,

If you go to the HB Library you will see my watercolor of the carousel zebra at Shoreline Village. I was wondering where I might find more carousel animals to paint. Now I know.

Good to see you on Wednesday. Your photo was awesome.

Carrol

jacki long said...

Yes Carol, I just saw the show and your Zebra, he's great. I also liked your Man's Best Friend! I took some pictures and will do a post on that show within the next few days. Thanks so much for stopping by this blog and especially for commenting. I don't get many comments. Thanks again.