Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 208: Sensei made me do it ...


Saturday, after kyu testing...
 I mentioned to Demura Sensei ...
"I can't find my budo passport"?



This is the look I got.



That meant I was to find it!





We have an International Tournament this weekend ...
people coming from all over the country, 
and the world.  I will need that passport.
So, today I divined that it must be in my closet?
Somewhere?






And so it began, the long overdue project ...
I decided to clean and purge. 







Success!
A clean closet. Four large bags to donate.

















And ...
I found my budo passport.




3 comments:

Cam Steuart said...

No, don't loose your passport. I think Sensei is customs agent at heart. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much for commenting Cam!
I don't get many and it makes my day! Yes, we all know that look! Sensei wasn't back from Canada yet today at day class. I had my passport with me to save my life! ;oD

It's Yvonne said...

I'm so glad that I stumbled across this blog. Such musings...I look forward to more.