Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 217: A Graffiti Grandma? Really?




Well,  Yes I am ...
I am lucky to live near Art Supply Warehouse,
and they offer classes ...





Give me markers or spray paint and ...
I am a happy camper.
Give me Montana markers & paper to play
for two hours ... I am in heaven!



I didn't know Vyal, but $10? I'm in.


Vyal, behind my graffiti
Now I am his #1 fan.



About 20 artists watched Vyal demonstrate,


demonstration by Vyal
then we got busy.


by Jason Gardner
by 20 year old college student




by Lisa Englebrecht. Yes, the Lisa Englebrecht!

Vyal business card decal


by Cartoon Network artist

by Cartoon Network artist


After class Vyal did a large canvas ...




using just spray paint ...




in just a few minutes ...




amazing!

I will post my graffiti tomorrow.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking foward to seeing it.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much! Anonymous? ;o)
I would have done a longer post, but "blogspot" was not co-operative last night. At one point it deleted my almost done post and I had to start over? ;op

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your art work!!
When does he demonstrate again, it looks like something I've got to learn? My granddaughter would be so impressed if I could do that!!
XOXO Brandy

jacki long said...

Yes, he really is impressive and so nice. will post mine in tomorrow's blog. I hope they will have him teach again? I told them it was the best $10 I've ever spent!
Thanks so much for commenting! ;o)

Judy Todd said...

You are so adventurous, Jacki! Next time he comes, I'd like to try the class, too. Who knew? Love your graffiti grandma in the next post.

jacki long said...


Thanks so much Judy! You know I value your opinion, and I REALLY appreciate your comment. I will send you the link for Catalyst Classes.