Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 218: "Graffiti Grandma" checking in ...




In case you didn't see yesterday's blog ...
I recently took a class with my new hero, Vyal!


Vyal
Of course he is amazing ... google him!


by Vyal


We were given one large sheet of heavy paper ...



and three nice smaller sheets ...


and one sheet of canvas paper ...

Vyal, behind my canvas paper graffiti


and unlimited use of MONTANA markers!



I was in heaven!





Such fun to drag a marker across paper ...



experimenting and layering ...



and, I brought along extra paper!
Not good paper, an old annual report ...



with lots of pages to rip out ...



I did 50 + ... I told you I was in heaven!



Maybe Grandma was a tagger in another life?


ps: I have lots more ...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see all of them!!! and we should go marker crazy! ive got a handful of cans too if your interested!?!?

-henry

Marilyn said...

Well done, Jacki. I'm so glad you took extra paper.

Karen&Jack said...

your graffiti class looked really fun!

Karen&Jack said...

your graffiti class looked like great fun!

jacki long said...

Thanks Henry! I may post some more on a future "slow" day?

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn,
Yes, I was working so fast I went through paper like crazy! Very thankful to have had it with me. I will be sure to take extra in the future too!

jacki long said...

Thank Karen!
Yes it was so fun! I am hoping they will offer it again. Soon! ;oD