Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 225: "It never rains in Southern California ..."



The song says ...



and pretty much, that's true.


1 PM Santa Ana, CA


I thought about that today...



3PM Orange, CA


as I drove around on errands.



3PM Orange, CA

Pulling out the trusty camera ...



4:30 PM Anaheim Hills, CA


to show the different views and skies ...


4:45 PM Anaheim Hills, CA

... from my car.



4:45 PM Anaheim Hills, CA

Taken in sequence ...




4:50 PM Anaheim Hills, CA
... all within a four hour timespan,



4:45 PM Anaheim Hills, CA

... within a 20 mile radius.



4:50 PM Anaheim Hills, CA


God is good.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry. i have been practicing my rain dance.

jacki long said...

Don't be sorry ... keep dancing Henry, I love the rain!
Thanks for commenting!

Marilyn said...

Great photos!

jacki long said...

Thanks for commenting, Marilyn, I really appreciate your taking the time to visit.

Cheryl said...

Whenever it rains, I think of you.

I remember you saying that you love driving in the rain, shopping in the rain.. You love doing everything in the rain.

I learned from an early age that you are unique and different. But most important, you taught me that it's better to be unique and different. Thank you, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks for commenting Cheryl! Yes I love the rain. Sensei said it shows my personality! ;o) I also love to have on classical music when I drive in the rain. Do you remember our weekend trip to San Diego when you were little and we drove down PCH to SD in the rain with classical music?