Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 233: A new cast for SURVIVOR?



It's day five of the six days of Grandma TLC.
I drove the 12 miles home to post this, 
in the silence of my tiny abode. 
I will return now to the big house ...
with the elevated sound level.



While B&E celebrate in Miami ...


We have been getting to school daily, 
french toast and cheese eggs for breakfast, 
sometimes a Shamrock shake after school. 
The yummy casseroles are long-gone. 
And then there are the basketball games, 
four,  just last night. 



Everyone sends their love, but ...
can't wait for the return to normal!
Have a safe trip home.


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

E certainly has your face shape. They are lucky to have grandma to look after the kids. Sounds like you have had fun.

jacki long said...

It was fun but also tiring, since I am so spoiled with my own agenda. I am sorry I missed the event, but I so appreciate your telling me about it. And, thanks for commenting too.