Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 241: Flea Market anyone?




I got an e-mail from cousin Donna ...
saying Indiana expects 9" of snow today.
She's safe in Florida, I'm safe in So.Cal.
So how about a flea market?













in Tustin, Ca. is a once
a month event.


Music, food, a tiny church and so much more ...

















opera glasses with antique case
























Everywhere I looked ...

I saw the
unexpected.
I love tools, rusty, 
and the unusual.













About sixty vendors offering
a wide variety.


























See what you missed?



5 comments:

It's Yvonne said...

Thank you for the link. I've never heard of this venue. Love the aroma of flea market finds, especially old wood. I'll have to check this out on April 28.

It's Yvonne said...

Thanks for the link. I've not heard of this venue. I love the aroma that accompanies flea market finds, espcially old wood. I'll have to check this out April 28.

jacki long said...

Thanks Yvonne! It's a small venue compared to the swap meet, but I prefer it. It's usually the last Sunday of the month, 8-3, and on April 14th they're having "Junque Trunk!" where artists are to bring their work and overflow. I should do this one, as I have too much! Thanks again for commenting.

irene said...

i love flea markets. i used to attend every sunday. all of the door knobs and drawer handles in my house was from the long beach flea market. :) thanks so much for visiting!

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Irene, your feedback means so much to me because I really love your blog. Thanks again! ;o)