Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 250: Meet Miriam ...



Nine days ago, I went to the flea market.
On Day 241 I showed you around.
But I didn't show you my purchase.

Here it is ... 
a $5.  8x10" photo of 7 ladies I don't know.
But I think I would like them if I did.



I studied the composition and each face.
I knew I would do something with it ...



So I started to play ... 
but this was going to be a huge endeavor.



I decided to start with Miriam.
That might not be her name, but I decided it is.



Hours pass as I hunch over the Mac, like Quasimodo.



Trying this and that, all the time ...
wanting to do justice to Miriam.



This is the one I like the best, but ...
that may change tomorrow.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"women who wear fancy hats"

Anonymous said...

or "women for nazi america"

jacki long said...

Oh Dear Henry, you don't like my friend Miriam? ;op
That's okay, I don't think anyone else does either? Thanks for commenting though, I do appreciate it. ;o)

Marilyn said...

I like this, Jacki. I'll be waiting to see what you do with the other ladies.....

jacki long said...

Oh thanks Marilyn, I am so glad someone likes her besides me. I like each face so may do all seven individually? In my spare time? ;oD