Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 255: Journal update ...


It's been busy lately.
I do design work for pay. And, I have a need to create.



When I started this random little blog last July,
I told Seth that I planned to post daily.




He didn't discourage me, but said it was a big task.
He was right, but I love it.



I realize that no one would care, or even notice
 if I skipped a day, but I would.



The same can be said for my journal.



I am half-way through my 56th journal ...
a collection of scribbles, sketches and collage.



Like this blog, some more successful than others ...
but that's life, right?



Since December, I have started doing spreads.
Influenced by my time with Orly, I use both pages.



I read somewhere, that the goal was ...
not just to find your passion, but
to find what is your oxygen.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding!!!

jacki long said...

Wow! Thanks so much for commenting, I really appreciate your taking the time to do it. ;o)

Marilyn said...

I'm loving seeing your art on your blog! More, please....

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn! I think I will post updates a couple of times a week, less quantity, but more often?

irene said...

i love seeing your journal pages, jacki. ps. send my your address and i'll send you a post card. thanks again for your support at my blog.

jacki long said...

Purely my pleasure to enjoy your blog and your fresh approach to whatever you do. I wasn't hinting, (or maybe I was subconsciously) but I would be thrilled to get a postcard. I will send an e-mail with my address.
Thanks for your kindness.