Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 256: A blog about what???


It was bound to happen.
256 days in row, something had to give, right?
This has to be the strangest entry ever?



My car was dirty.



I mean ... really dirty.



You get the idea, but where is this going?



I had the tv running. 
 I was doing something else and it was just on.


Pauley Perrette, NCIS cast member

This young actress was being interviewed.
I heard her say she doesn't wash her car.
Well known as a cast member of NCIS. And I am one of the few 
on the planet who has never watched the popular program.
Turns out she is intelligent and eco-conscious.
And during the interview, 


she mentioned that she carries new socks in her car.
When she sees homeless people, she gives them a pair.
Also, she suggested asking their name.
It made me think.
Just saying.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacki,

I thought I was the only person in the whole wide world that doesn't watch that show... and my car is dirty, we really are soul sisters.

XOXO Brandy

jacki long said...

Thanks Brandy, I am so thrilled to have a comment, I thought no-one would like that post. Yes, we are soul-sisters on so many levels! ;oD

Seth said...

The "splatters" of dirt on your car are very artful. LOL! And thanks for the linkage :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Seth! I am always honored when you take time comment, as I know you are so busy! Do you sleep? ;oD