Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 367: So hard to choose ...



Sometimes, I scrounge to find a topic for this daily blog.
But, right now, I have so many, it's hard to choose.
I finally have access to 300 vacation photos ...



but I have just completed a demo at OC Fair ...
two more next Friday, August2nd 1-3PM & 3-5PM.



If you haven't been to the Fair ...
here's the view from the giant ferris wheel...




And,  I taught a fun class at Catalyst on Saturday!
So, being a teacher, I have decided to go with
the work done yesterday in the collage class.


a great group!


I like students to get immediate feedback and
I was so impressed with their ...
work within this three hour class!
I thought you might like to see the
progression of their work on canvas?



This was Anne's first collage, bold and terrific!



Brandy loves cats, and tried a great new color scheme for her!



Fran is a noted mixed media artist, known for whimsical animals!



Marie is a lawyer, patient, precise and wonderful!



Marsha is a well known local watercolor artist, great design!




 Sylvia is an artist, curator responsible for many fine exhibits!





Thank you Catalyst and Rebecca for hosting this class.



No comments: