Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 404: I am excited!



If you know me, you know that's unusual.
Somehow I gleaned my Dad's "never get excited" demeanor.
But I am excited!





You see, Rebecca (resident angel) @ CATALYST ...
offered me the chance to teach journaling there and...
  had the brilliant idea to make it four progressive classes!



Each participant will get a hardbound journal and ...
access to a myriad of supplies and techniques ...
to turn this blank book into a personal gem.





My #1 hero was the late Janice Lowry.
I journalled before I became friends with Janice,
but never the same after her inspiration.
I admire many who journal ... Orly Avieri,
Mary Ann Moss,  Roz Stendahl and more ...
but ultimately, we make our own style.



I am excited to have this be a great collaborative
time, enjoying the fun of making a journal.
So now a word from the sponsor ...



Starts this Thursday! 

Thursdays, September 5,12,19 & 26 • 10-1PM



For direct sign-up, click here.

No comments: