Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 472: A digital collage recipe?



I am midway in the Randel Plowman online class.





My first on line class, with some surprises.
We have homework, research, projects and due dates!
After an afternoon on assignment, I took a break ...
and rustled up this ten minute digital collage,
using some of my researched images ...

Here are the ingredients:


layer1 background color selection
layer 2 stripes for depth





+







                                            
layer 3 image


layer 4 image


layer 5 brush detail
layer 6 brush detail

                                

layer 7 image
layer 8 text/font
















and after some tweaking and stirring ...




I had spent the afternoon playing catch up, but sometimes
a girl needs to play? Did I mention I procrastinate?



A smile for Sunday from the found images ...










No comments: