Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 524: Happy, Healthy 2014 ...


to you and yours!
The days roll by so quickly ...
I looked back at last years New Years Day post ...
so different from this year.





Since WonderWoman and Superman were having 
a New Years Eve party at home, and I had elected to pass,
that answered the question of what to do with the big dogs.
If you saw yesterdays post, that's why the topic was dread.







So Laker, WonderWoman's handsome boxer ...






and Chloe, the beautiful American bulldog puppy 






spent New Years Eve at Grandma's house. 
Grandma's very tiny house.
Please don't get me wrong, I love all dogs!
And these two more than most.
Do you hear a "but" coming?





Laker is my lean 50# adult grand-dog.






But, Chloe is my youngest 74 # grand-puppy!
With everything that goes along with puppy!







Eldest grand-dogs, Roxie and Bella stayed home.
They were thrilled to be in their kennel during the party.






And we all survived new Year's Eve!






Wishing you and your family a very healthy ...



No comments: