Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 561: Afterglow?



 I 've heard of it.


The Art of Japanese Calligrapher Eri Takase

And, I think I've got it?




Or, maybe a tired version of it?




After a 2 day magical marathon of journal making ...




unter the tutelage of Seth and Orly,
hosted by master host, chef and artist, Brian
followed by an HBAL meeting last night ...
I am just now unpacking my car!
I had planned to go to day class today ... 
or failing that, at least walk.
Both of those escaped me ...
 so a shower is the major accomplishment, so far.



Now to work. I have a new client.
And an exciting new project in April ...





Some work on that, and then ...
 I will work on two collages to frame for two special people.
I wanted to use similar papers.
A specific size to go into matching frames.






















These are the smallest I have ever made,
but my gratitude to both giftees is huge.





A smile for Friday ...







No comments: