Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 564: How to have fun ...




by Mary Jo


I've spent a lot of time of freeways lately.




Now before you chastise me for ...
taking pictures while driving, I didn't!
Getting off the 405 yesterday on my way to Orly's ...
required sitting in a stationery parade, so, a bonus!


by Roasalie (credit card, telephone book collage!)


Today was the third of the four Mixed Media Journal Classes.





Offered through Art Supply Warehouse and Catalyst ... 



by Tanya


each artist received a complimentary Canson journal





and we experimented ... 


by Cheryl

with stamp people ...


by Linda

 using a postage stamp ...


by Pat



then creating a body or surroundings ...



by  Cheryl


using collage ...



by Alice



paint, and or pastels ...


by Martha







drawing and mixed media ...


by Virginia



and credit card & acrylic faces ...



by Alice


There were an equal number that I forgot to photograph ...



by Tanya

and I do apologize.







The last class of the series is next Sunday, 
February 16th, 12 -2:30PM
Come join us if you're in the area?




 A smile for Monday ...






No comments: