Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 573: Sometimes a wait is good.


Sometimes.
I had an entirely different day planned today.




I had breakfast with my significant other (my Mac Pro) ...
and as I've mentioned & you may know by now, I am ...




and many other things.
While looking through a folder, I found this ...





an old magazine image, saved to work on ...
I had started on it back then, but it wasn't working ...
so I left it for a very long time.
Today, it was my shiny object.






I started with the above orange background ...






then added my old collage & ink ...






which blended into the above ...






I added the b&w image and more colors ...





then some lines, texture and done.
Sometimes waiting is good.
And, sometimes you have no choice.



A smile for Wednesday ...




No comments: