Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 585: A rainy day in Laguna!



Yep!



It all started with this in Friday's newspaper ...




a free event, even a free shuttle!
Definitely in my price range.
Yes, I knew it was raining, but ...
only witches melt in the rain!
I LOVE the rain!




My first clue was the empty shuttle parking lot!





I called the number listed and a lady with ...
an elegant accent said the tour was cancelled ...
but ...  to come again in October.





So, do I drive back home and work? 
Or ... park and shop? 
What's your guess?






Oh, you are so smart!
Shopping and a walk won out ...





in this charming beach town.





I saw lots of sandbags ready at storefronts ...





Have you ever met a Shepadoodle?




A wall mural so long I couldn't fit it in one shot ...





and of course ...





the beach ...









Ocean air and it's time to eat.

After no pizza in almost a year ...
one slice, but don't tell WonderWoman!
She always asks "was it worth it?"
And I'd have to admit, it wasn't. ;op







When you're in town, you can't help ...
looking at the homes up on the hill.





So I decided to drive up to the top to see ...






the view inland ...





and down ...





All in all, a fun rainy afternoon.





A smile for Monday ...





No comments: