Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 588: A visit from Aunt Vonda ...



almost.






Aunt Vonda is one of my heroes.
My Mother's next oldest sister.
One of God's very best creations.




The Beaty sisters by age: Aunt Fern,  Aunt Martha,  Aunt Pauline,  Aunt Vonda &  Mom



Aunt Vonda loved everybody and everything.
She's been gone too long, and I miss her every day.
She especially liked little houses and birds.
I can't see either without thinking of her.
She had a canary named Bing.
So when I see a bird nearby ...






This morning as I sat here at my Mac ...
a tiny green hummingbird flew to my window ...
to the lower left as you look out ...






and pecked the glass a few times then flew away ...
then she returned and pecked again before leaving.






A visit from Aunt Vonda!






A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: