Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 593: Oh no, it's here ...





Tax Time,  a digital collage


I admit it, I am a master procrastinator!






And, even though I have been working to do better ...
getting in gear to do taxes is always a challenge.
It's not like I am a big roller!
I'm just a little "Mom and No Pop" advertising agency ...
with just a few clients and very little on the ledger.
But to sit and round up totals on a tax worksheet ...






is comparable to fingernails on a blackboard!






But about now, I realize I must deliver.
So today is my designated day of ugh ... taxes!
Okay, I admit it, I did get distracted and ...
made the digital collage out of  these dreaded forms.
A little play for sanity?







Almost done, unless ...
I get distracted.
Again.






A smile for Tuesday ...




No comments: