Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 652: I guess I had to be a teacher?


Today's collage ...


junk mail & magazine


which is a mail art postcard ...




ready to address and mail.





TMI Dept.

I come from a family of teachers.
And not just teachers, but great teachers.

Aunt Fern, Aunt Martha, Aunt Pauline, Aunt Vonda, Mom

Four Aunts and an Uncle all outstanding teachers.
The kind that talk about school even in the summer!
Enough so that I was pretty sure I didn't want to be a teacher.
But then I married a teacher, and became a teacher.
Now after forty five years of teaching ...
I have determined that I am a pretty good teacher.
You see I do believe in angels.
I don't care if you laugh at me, I do.
And if at anytime I wasn't a good teacher,
I believe one of my angels would nudge me back into place.
So, I guess I had to be a teacher.
So there.




A smile for Friday ...





No comments: