Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 658: It's about size.



Today's token collage ...


magazine & junk mail collage



I've been trying to get more organized.
A constant challenge in a small space.
I am committed to ...
discarding, donating, selling or giving away.
I don't know about you, but I am...






In fact, it doesn't have to be shiny.
A case in point.
655 days ago I did a blog mentioning
my then 14 year old grandson and his size 13-1/2  shoes.
Not much of a blog, but it got me thinking.
Just yesterday I found the sketch I made ...
back then to support my theory.





I decided if we all had the same shoe size as our age ...
mine might look like this ...








But, this would be problematic ...
so I would have to roll them up to get in my car.





Made sense to me.




By the way, handsome grandson is now 16-1/2.
All 6'3-1/2" of him drove by to visit yesterday, 
so I took a picture of him with my house guest, 
flat Stanley.







Ans even flat Stanley was impressed with his shoe size.







Now if they don't have me committed after this blog post ...
I'm home free.






A smile for Thursday ...







No comments: