Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 663: Best houseguest ever!



Today's collage ...



paper & junk mail collage



A few days back I mentioned my houseguest ...


























Sent to me from Gavin ... 
from the popular children's books by Jeff Brown 





Flat Stanley arrived last week.





My job, to take Flat Stanley with me all week.






So off we went ...






lunch at Mongolian Barbecue ...








to an art class ...












to a Lacrosse game ...






met Zack and excited Chloe ...





















watched the Pacers in the play-offs ...






















and even a Karate class.





All in all, the best houseguest ever!









Ready to fold up and fly home to Florida.
Thank you Gavin for trusting "Aunti Jacki".






A smile for Tuesday ...




No comments: