Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 678: Sometimes ... "ya gotta do what ya gotta do!"





Landscape, junk mail, tissue & magazine collage




I received a sweet e-mail from a friend and parent ...
of a terrific former student. 





Funny how often these parents became great friends.
Even though I was yelling at their kids all the time?
Or maybe because of it?






Anyway, Paula was agonizing about being so busy 
with her work that she was behind on checking my blog.
I, of course, responded to correct that error immediately!
No, actually I said "ya gotta do what ya gotta do"!
And followed with, "I think I have a blog title!"





From my age perspective, it seems that we 
are all so demanding of ourselves and our time.
I guess my advice would be ...
to ease up on yourself, and others.
Sermon over. 






97' today at the hombu dojo day class ...
I'm thinking we should get brownie points?








A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: