Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 690: Future deja-vu?




"SunLily"



Yesterday I stopped by Art Supply Warehouse.


I had seen a blurb in their ad saying ...


"Plus join us on Saturday June 14 from 12PM to 3PM, 
Kate Sikorski will demonstrate on wood panel, 
using Acryla Gouache, paint markers, 
collage and spray paint."

So I did.







And there outside the entrance was Katie ...
demonstrating on a large wood panel.


(I would have asked to take her picture but ...
she was on the phone and I didn't want to intrude)







Katie's uses "Render" paper adhered to the large wood panel ...








guache, Molotow markers and Montana spray paints.


And, behind Katie was a poster ...





... advertising our journal class series!
If you're nearby and free, please join us?
Two classes left, and a few spots open.
Thursdays,  6/19 & 6/26  •  10-12:30 PM



"Sarah", 18 x 24" collage, courtesy of Leslie Bradley collection

Oh, and next Saturday, June 21st ...
ASW hired me to demonstrate papers and collage ...
on a 40 x 40 canvas in Katie's spot.
So "future deja-vu?"





A smile for Monday ...




No comments: