Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 696: "WildChild"!




"Dawn", 12 x 12" magazine & junk mail collage on canvas



Art Supply Warehouse had a paper sale this week.






They hired me to do a collage demo ... 






in front of their store in Westminster.






They let me pick from a huge array of papers,





I had made a rough tentative sketch ...




and they gave me a 40 x 40" canvas!





And so we began.






A few preliminary lines with Montana acrylic marker ...






 Liquitex matte medium gel ...






and lots and lots ...






of "yummy" papers!





At this point I knew I would leave white space.




A few last additions before using ...





Montana acrylic marker scribbles.
Done.
If you go to ...


"WildChild" is on permanent display. Say hi?





A smile for Sunday ...




No comments: