Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 716: But first, a swim?






junk collage and gesso


Mundane TMI Alert:
(You may want to slip to the smile?)

It's catch up Friday:
For the first time, in a very long time ...
I slept in. Not all at once but,
up at 6, 7, 8 and finally 10AM.
Definitely more than usual.
Several things on today's list, 
but first ... a swim?


view from the pool

30 lengths, 30 kata ... 


view from the jacuzzi

and 10 minutes in the jacuzzi.


view from the chaise, drying off



Then a shower,
watermelon for lunch, 
and laundry.
Five notes out in time for the mailman.
Clean vegetables.
Read the paper, and an unscheduled  nap?
Time to get ready for middle grandson's BB game.



Jake is the cute one! 


A big crowd today at Orange Lutheran High School,
due to multiple events, so I had to park a block away.
I wouldn't have mentioned that except ...
on the way back to my car I met three entrepreneurs!






So, of course, I came home with grapefruits!
It was fate! Who could resist?





And, home before dark.
A pretty good catch-up Friday.
Hope you have a great weekend.







A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: