Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 738: Roosters, sheep and goats ... Oh My!




LifeGuards, digital collage



Survived yesterday at O.C. Fair  ...







with all the usual sights ...







and foods ...







a few healthy and more ... not so much.








The thrills ...









diagonal ...









and way up there!









Did you know they have a sale of the all the 
beautiful Fair display plants after the Fair closes?

But I digress, I wanted to share ...






some friends I met at the Fair.








I think if you don't make your way to ...








various poultry & animal barns ...








you might be missing a lot!







I have a "thing" for  goats ...




awww ... 3 week old baby goat





so many shapes, colors and sizes.








Luckily, I went to the show barn.







And with even more luck, 
they were getting ready to have 4-H members show goats!







I used my "grandma" smile and asked to take photos.







They obliged.







To me, this is the real Fair.







And, food for thought.






       
















Thanks for joining me at the Fair.
Have a great weekend.






A smile for Sunday ...




I do.





No comments: