Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 745: A perfect day ...




magazine photomontage


It's a glorious day today in So. Cal.
So it's up to me not to mess it up.
4 grandogs let me sleep in till 9:30 AM
Unheard of, even at my house with no dogs!
And, I find that I love fixing a real breakfast ...
( breakfast is a minimal, non- stellar event at my house)
for 3 hungry teenage boys who really seem to love it.
We are now out of eggs, milk, bread, butter, bagels ...
so I will restock before tomorrow morning.
Meanwhile WonderWoman, Superman and 
amazing friends are rotisser-izing their bodies ...



doubleselfie


in blue waters and 106' heat.
They come back to the real world tomorrow,
and I am planning on visiting a Pyramid!
So there. Stay tuned?
Hope you having a wonderful weekend?






A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: