Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 775: I really need to make a list and attack!




junk mail collage, digitized


Funny how these blogs come about.
I had just replied to Lynn that I hadn't a clue for #775.
Then as I replied to Amy of fourcornersdesign ...
I typed "I really need to make a list and attack!"  
and... the alarm went off, I had a title.

The title is because I have so many things in this tiny place
that would need to be fixed for someone else, if ...
I ever decided to sell. Yet, I don't fix them for me?
Any body out there relate?

I might as well be a miner with a candle and a canary,
for the lighting in my office/studio!
I'll spare you the "on and on"!
"I really do need to make a list and attack!"






94' in Santa Ana at 12:30 PM, no A/C, 3 fans.








A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: