Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 785: Long live the Queen!




"Decked Out", digital collage


I knew today's post would be short. 
I have a job to complete for a client,
stuff to get ready for tomorrow's journal class, 
 I am bone tired and "blah, blah, blah."
That might have been the today's title, 
but Brandy sent me a great e-mail with ...
pictures of Queen Elizabeth.
Showing her grace over the years.



Lower left, the Quest visiting equestrian events at 1956 Olympics.

I replied to Brandy saying I remembered the Queen 
visiting (not me personally), but Melbourne, Australia
during 1956 Olympics. I think we got out of school!

Anyway, Brandy's e-mail concluded with ...
"IF YOU REMEMBER ALL OR MOST OF THESE PRESIDENTS, 
YOU'RE NO SPRING CHICKEN EITHER!"









A smile for Friday ...





No comments: