Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 795: I feel like a little kid who snuck into the circus!




junk mail & magazine collage

I do. 
I feel like a little kid who snuck into the circus!
Well that alone should date me, but it's true.
I was surprised this morning to see I am featured here 




on an outstanding online magazine site.
I have followed and been inspired by their wonderful 
selection of truly fine artists. A joy to behold.
So to be included is both flattering and humbling.



acrylic,  gesso & ink journal spread


I just want to thank Thomas LaBadia and Kim Draper
whose goal is connect, inspire, share & create ...
and they do it beautifully.


junk mail book pages & magazine collage


If you want to see mine, or many artist's work,  click on ...
http://elusivemu.se/daily-muse-jacki-long-collage-mixed-media-artist/






A smile for today ...




No comments: