Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 798: Art and more ...



"Bali", photography & digital collage



Sometimes the post will be brief out of necessity ...
this is one of those times.
I had ad work to complete today,
so missed out on some things I'd rather do.
Tonight I went to the Huntington Beach Art League meeting.
Tom Brown demonstrated oil paining to a full crowd.






I sat with Mickey and Marsha, and enjoyed talking so much,
I forgot to take pictures. So, just a couple...





and, as is my habit, I did do some scribbling.





A HBAL member brought a table full of beautiful art books.
Since I am trying to pare down myself, I didn't take any.
But, I decided 1 magazine & 1 kid book would be okay?



















A great evening for all.





An update: If you missed yesterday's blog (click here)
then you missed the funny story that goes with this photo.
Grandson #3 is now rocking his one eyebrow.
Grandson #1 likes having both of his eyebrows.
WonderWoman is amused.





Ah, teenage boys!






Throw (way) Back Thursday ...


Kevin Suzuki, Cheryl Suzuki Barro, me & Maggie Rodriguez, USA Nationals, Florida.







A smile for Thursday ...



ding-dong the witch is dead ...

No comments: