Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 800: Lists and the back burner ...




"here I go...",  2000,  digital collage



Do you suffer from lists?
How about things waiting on the back burner for their turn?

I looked it up: A stovetop generally has two burners in front, and two in back.  When you put something on the "back burner" you are moving it from a high priority to a lower priority status.  Generally, projects and plans are things that get moved to the back burner, because something more urgent comes along.



I have both.




I used to tell my students ...
"If it's important to you, you will make it happen."
Hard to follow my own words.
What's on your list and back burner?




800 days in a row, can't hardly believe it?
A lady said recently, "you never get sick?"
Not really, not yet.
Wishing you a great weekend.





A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: