Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 819: Got napkins?




journal page, acrylic, collage & pen




Friend & fiber artist, Libby just sent a huge package of napkins!





I love all kinds of paper, newsprint, junk mail, magazines,
tissue & sewing patterns. But napkins are a new tool to me. 





I started collecting when artist, Brian said we might do a trade.






As shown on Day 805, I first used geranium napkins, to excess!






Then yesterday I played with some of Libby's gifts to me.






They work wonderfully with gel medium ...






but I have a learning curve to climb with the glue stick.




How about you? Have you worked with napkins?
I'd love to hear what's happening with you?








Demura Sensei was in great form today. 
Just back from London, and teaching in Chile before that,
I think our weaknesses stood out and he worked us hard.
We love it when Sensei is home.




Throw (way) back Thursday ...


RYUSHO SAKAGAMI, Disneyland Hotel, 1989




A smile for Thursday ...




No comments: