Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 826: Travel Plans!





Whimsy, acrylics, ink & pastel







I would love to take credit for this, but I'd get caught!
You'd know I am not that clever.
From my best friend in high school, Karen ...

My Travel Plans for 2015


1. 
I have been many places, but I have never been to Kahoots.
Apparently, you can't go there alone. 
You have to be in "Kahoots" with someone.

2.
I have also never been in Cognito. 
I hear no one recognizes you there.

3.
I have, however, been in Sane.
They don't have an airport, you have to be driven there.
I have visited there often thanks to family, friends and work.

4.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but ...
you have to jump, and I'm not too co-ordinated.

5.
 I have also been in Doubt.
This is a sad place to go, so I'll cross that one off.

6.
I have been in-Flexible, but ...
only rarely, when it was very important to stand firm.

7.
Sometimes I'vebeen in-Capable.
Didn't enjoy it much.

8.
A favorite place is Suspense!
It really gets the adrenalin flowing & heart pumping.

9.
I am open to your suggestions, as I make my travel plans?












And, for Throw (way) Back Thursday ...



Pittsburgh, Pa Tournament, circa 198?



A (Halloween-ish) smile for Thursday ...





No comments: