Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 827: Three cousins and a friend.





Three cousins & a friend




Some blog friends have asked (and I always respond) ...
to see what I do when I play?




original old photo




I chose an old photo of cousin Katha, a friend, Nancy & Donna ...
I have four cousins, cousin Martha wasn't born yet.






I chose a close up of weathered wood  ...







and then started playing in Photoshop, with ...






with varying degrees of success, but ...






... lots of fun experimenting.

The original photo, always the best and charming, is still intact.





And, I did a "Pacific check" today ...





while in Corona Del Mar ... 



Catalina Island, normally visible,  is on the horizon, hiding behind the incoming clouds.

and, yep, it's still there!






Happy Halloween!




A (Halloween-ish) smile for Friday ...





No comments: