Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day 849: It's a work day, no high heels or make-up in sight!





"Concerned Turkey",  photo and layered digital collage



I subscribe (free) to StoryPeople
and receive a daily Brian Andreas e-mail.
A nice start to each day, one of my several rituals.
Today's seemed personalized for me, so I'm sharing.



Invitation of the Day 
©2014 Brian Andreas



So it's a work day at home, no high heels or make-up in sight.
That made me laugh, so I'm sharing that too!
Lots of things on the list.





I have been obsessed lately with sunglasses ...





so when I should have been working, I wondered ...
if I could turn "concerned turkey" above into ...
cool turkey? ( it had to happen, right? )






Please have a cool & happy weekend!





A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: