Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 850: Back when I had wings ...





"Survivor", sewing pattern, tissue & junk mail collage on 30 x 48" canvas. 2010



I opened  FB to a surprise today ...
Former HBAL president posted an old photo of me on FB.
I'd never seen it before. Surprise!






Linda said,  " Thought it would be great to post since 
you are presenting the demo for December at the art league.
I responded.

This is a very old photo,  ... back when I had wings!!!
And now I am thinking, I need some wings!







That large canvas on the easel was titled "Survivor",
and done for breast cancer awareness.
She is now in the Bucci Collection.
You can see her at the upcoming Holiday Affair.




Saturday & Sunday, December 6 & 7, 10 -4 PM




I just signed on to do the HBAL demonstration December 3.
I am a replacement, thus the short notice.
I had to give them a description for the demo.
I said, "I will do 2 - 4 canvases within the demo time,
using collage, markers and acrylics, without a brush."
Hoping to get one good one!
Hmmm ... at least it should be fun to watch?
Anybody seen my wings?






A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: