Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 853: "Oh ee oh oh oh!"






"Pods",  photography,  digital collage



* totally unimportant side note: feel free to skip down:
In my work flurry, I thought today's title should be ...
"Oh ee oh oh oh!"
As it had the marching to doomsday feel I was after.
Turns out, google calls it the March of the Winkie, or
the Winkie chant from Wizard of Oz. Who new?








This place is a mess!
I have two events coming up where ...
 I will have my artwork offered for sale.


HBAL newsletter


and 




Saturday & Sunday, December 6 & 7, 10 -4 PM



And, because most of us are on a budget of some type ...
I make some smaller more reasonable pieces.




small chunky canvases, (12) collaged with special papers as a start ...



Judi from LA asked about the procedure.
So, working hard ... collaging small heavy duty canvases,
using a variety of papers, a foam brush & and gel medium.








It would be easier to use just a few designs, but ...









even though a little harder, I prefer no repeats, more variety.





then I start adding the subject, usually faces ... in progress



Then adding faces, these are some of the starts.
Using all kinds of paper, doodads, acrylic ...
finishing up with markers and a sealer
It has finally dawned on me ...
working small is much harder, and I charge less.







Eventually, they will all be finished, right?








83' today in Santa Ana, CA.  no A/C,  no fans.




























A smile for Wednesday ...









No comments: